Minnesota Scenario Paintball Forums  

Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Minnesota Scenario Paintball Forums > Paintball Events > National Events

National Events Talk about National sceanrio events and Big Games.

Old 10-20-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
nchittendon

Default Living Legends 7

Well folks, I know we are a ways off but social networking is a buzz with talk of Legends.

I know some from the STA were not impressed, and I'm sorry for that. I also know that I have been contacted by various members looking to go back in 2014 so it is for them that I am posting here.

The generals this year are Mike from TechPB leading the New Empire, and Buckshot from The Hellions is leading the Horde. Team Akkadian has taken a squad command role for Buckshot and the Horde.

We would love for anyone interested in coming back to come and run with us again this year. Last year we were down in numbers and scattered thin across the field. This year we are building back up for an epic battle. There are sure to be no less than three tanks on site, and TechPB will not be split up this year. If they get the numbers they are looking for, they will be near 1000 strong plus other teams. Buckshot is working frivolously to stack our side in preparation for that.

May 16-18 is the time frame. Camping on site available. The majority of us will be in a hotel close to the field.
~In a crisis an operator will not rise to the occasion, but rather sink to the level of their training~
nchittendon is offline   Reply With Quote