Minnesota Scenario Paintball Forums

Minnesota Scenario Paintball Forums (http://minnesotascenariopaintball.com/forum/index.php)
-   Main Scenario Paintball Forum (http://minnesotascenariopaintball.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hello My Friends in Paintball (http://minnesotascenariopaintball.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3213)

AKA 07-25-2014 01:42 AM

Hello My Friends in Paintball

Hi, AKA here, I know he's been MAST!(missing at splat tag).
Although I am sorry about that for many reasons, but my post here is merely about our Forum.
I have been one of the Biggest promoters of Forums since the early 2000's sad to say, but I am taking some time tonight to re-promote our Forum home. Lets just all say what a pleasure it has been to have had such a place to come to to see whats's up, to see each other and to see the memorable things we have done over the years. I remember times when I would spend hours looking through replies, pictures, and Links.
I get pumped up at times when I get ready to play Some Game! That is why I am here tonight, I am coming out on July 27th, and will be trying to re-live those days when we were Alive and Writing to the MSPG!/AKA

AKA 01-21-2015 11:52 PM

Ditto

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKA (Post 31960)
Hi, AKA here, I know he's been MAST!(missing at splat tag).
Although I am sorry about that for many reasons, but my post here is merely about our Forum.
I have been one of the Biggest promoters of Forums since the early 2000's sad to say, but I am taking some time tonight to re-promote our Forum home. Lets just all say what a pleasure it has been to have had such a place to come to to see whats's up, to see each other and to see the memorable things we have done over the years. I remember times when I would spend hours looking through replies, pictures, and Links.
I get pumped up at times when I get ready to play Some Game! That is why I am here tonight, I am coming out on July 27th, and will be trying to re-live those days when we were Alive and Writing to the MSPG!/AKA

ditto/AKA

EZD 01-22-2015 01:18 AM

2015 is going to be a fun year!

AKA 05-22-2015 04:15 PM

Pre-Registration

Well I just Pre Registered for the GBG, went very smoothe, felt like old times, cant wait to see everyone. Hope its a Giant Giant Big Game, My wifes nephew will not let me Cancel. LOL

rkptcowboy 05-23-2015 07:43 PM

It will be goof to see you out there come by and say hello!

AKA 08-16-2015 12:16 AM

Hello to my friends in Paintball, I showed up tonight because i am very happy to say I get to play Paintball on Sept, 6th.
But I am finally without words these days about all and all. The PBPBC is and has diseased. After 15 Years I have got to say we are done. We were a Club, we brought aggressive play to the Game by a mass of independent players who loved the Game. all members through the years have had the best paintball play anyone could ask for. I thank each and every one of them for their willingness to be part of The PBPBC./AKA/Commander:)

EZD 08-18-2015 11:55 AM

Sweet :)

You should come out on a regular open game. Just have a little fun :)

AKA 02-05-2016 05:34 PM

I'm Back!

I have been talked into returning to Paintball, it wasn't easy, (lying). By my 'ol friend and long time ally Krutsie. So I will be Sporting the Woodland Security colors and be proud of it. So see all you Ballers Soon./AKA

Looks like I will need to change my Sig.

EZD 02-20-2016 11:12 PM

Lets go!